Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Happy Valentines Day

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    to y'all.

    i hope a little joy comes your way today and forever.

    sincerely

    dave

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    may you too.....find some special happiness in VAlentine's Day tomorrow.


    I have no plans. I left Mark a card by his bathtub this morning so the next time he takes a jacuzzi he will find it. He didn't care to celebrate so im going to leave it at that.

    I don't need a special day to know how lucky I am or remind my special people how lucky I am to have them.

    I certainly can't lavish anyone with gifts but I can be sincere with words... and well...

    what can I say...

    It's what I am.


    and I like it...

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    valentines

  4. #4
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Happy Valentines everyone!!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ~hugs all around~
    Happy Valentine's Day, my friends. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hope everyone has a Luverly day!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aww YAY Happy VAlentine's Day everyone.....!!!

    Hope you all had a special day... my day was crazy....but goooooD ~!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •